Stacks Image 117
Villa Algarrobo
VFT/MA/06727 

  • 3 Bedroom Villa with Separate Summer House
  • Main Villa: 3 Bedrooms (1 double and 2 twin)
  • Main Villa: 2 Full Bathrooms (1 en suite)
  • 1 Downstairs WC
  • Summer House Kingsize Bedroom studio with en-suite
  • In total Sleeps 8

Villa Algarrobo is a beautiful rural Spanish Villa and has been totally reformed and refurbished (July 2015) and is very spacious both inside and outside.

Situated in the village of Benalmadena Pueblo the Villa has a large pool with lots of outside space, a large shaded poolside terrace area, and a large 1st floor terrace area with pool and sea views. The walk into the centre of Benalmadena Pueblo is only approx. 200m up a reasonably steep hill.


For a maximum of 8 adults, a total of 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms: The main villa has 3 bedrooms (the master double en-suite is bigger than most studio apartments) and 3 bathrooms, and the summer house 'casita' has 1 double bedroom and private bathroom. Extra beds can be supplied for up to 2 extra children.

A real countryside feel in a quiet setting but only a short walk into the village centre with a great selection of bars and restaurants. Exterior lighting and pool lighting provides a beautiful atmosphere for night time alfresco dining.


  • Rural Village location
  • Private Swimming Pool (approx 10m x 6m and 1.5 - 2.2m deep)
  • Sea Views
  • WIFI
  • Table Tennis
  • Air Conditioning / Heating Units - Individual units bedrooms and lounge/dining
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen
  • Dishwasher
  • Washing Machine
  • 8 Sun Beds
  • BBQ
  • Private Parking (3+ cars)
  • TV via Internet
  • Security Safe
  • All house towels and bedding are provided - not pool towels


Although it is in a country setting, it's only a few minutes walk into the village and amenities. The nearest bar is only a 3 minute walk. The charming setting of Plaza España (the village centre) is about 5 minutes walk.
Prices per week
21 December - 7 January
1790 euros
8 Jan - 31 March
1250 euros
April
1540 euros
May
1540 euros
June
1890 euros
July, August
2290 euros
September
1940 euros
October
1450 euros
November - March
1250 euros
Terms of booking

Booking Notes:
To book the villa, we take a down payment of 30% to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is due 8 weeks before arrival at the property. A refundable breakages deposit of 250 euros is required. This is refunded directly to your bank after your stay in the Villa.

Changeover Day:
Changeover day is flexible.

Arrival time:
Official check in time is 2pm, although if the villa is ready when you arrive then you’ll have access right away.
Check out is normally 10am. If we don’t have arrivals the same day then we try and keep this as flexible as possible.

For early arrivals or late departures if we are not able to offer you use of the property due to other bookings then we can organise temporary storage of your luggage if required.